Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sound Bites from the Dalai Lama

My husband gave me a corny desk calender for Christmas. Quotes from the Dalai Lama. Ya think that's a hint about something? My inner-piece is just fine thank you (my inner-piece of apple pie, anyway!)


Today, there's a quote I wanted to share:

"Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality."

And, sister, it's a Hell of a lot easier than ensuring immortality through squeezing a squirming, pooping, squalling succubus out of your body!

3 comments:

MotherhoodByters said...

I laughed so hard I think I might have peed a little!! Finally my little squirming, pooping squalling succubus is alseep...oh the peace. No for the rest of the shit that is screaming out my name.

Anonymous said...

Isnt a Succubus " a demon, who takes the form of a beautiful woman to seduce men".. Just a little confused... sorry...

MotherhoodByters said...

Couldn't we imply that, at times, our kids are the same? These gorgeous, otherworldly being who look at us with such tenderness, affection, and love, while they're slowly slurping out our souls.

I know mine did (and do, and let's face it, sometimes it's fun!) Left me a veritable shell of a woman! If only they'd suck out the fat too!!

Hey. If I could make that happen, I'd be a billionaire!