Monday, May 26, 2008

"Motorbike"

(The Mother's version of Handlebars)



I can go to work on a motorbike, on a motorbike yah, on a motorbike, and I can wear my jeans with no underwear, no underwear, no underwear, and I can veto plans with my evil glare, my evil glare, yah, my evil glare. I can change the time with my microwave, with my microwave, with my microwave, yah and I can take out stains with my pampers wipes with my pampers wipes, yah with my pampers wipes. I can cook a meal with no vegetables, with no vegetables, no vegetables. I can read a book for one thousand times, for one thousand times, for one thousand times and I can still get looks from the grocery guy, from the grocery guy, yah from the grocery guy. I can handle pain without alcohol, without alcohol, without alcohol and I can make a lunch in ten seconds flat, in ten seconds flat, yah ten seconds flat. I can break stereotypes with my attitude with my attitude yah, with my attitude and I can go to work on a motorbike, a motorbike, yah on a motorbike.

1 comment:

The Radox Contingent said...

I love it. It's like one giant, long treatise on making through the day. It's like a glorious extended haiku on motherhood (if you completely disregard the meter).

You should write all your posts in song!!!